Email email@example.com with questions or requests for Wiscard access to College of Engineering buildings.
All College of Engineering buildings (except Wendt Commons) will be open 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday. Access to College of Engineering Buildings during closed hours is available via WisCard for approved faculty, staff and engineering students.
Wendt Commons summer break hours
- Mondays through Fridays-all users: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; no after hours card access
- Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays: Closed
Regular Wendt Commons hours
- Mondays through Thursdays—all users: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.; engineering faculty, staff and students: 9 p.m. to midnight via Wiscard access. No occupants past midnight.
- Fridays—all users: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.; engineering faculty, staff and students: 5 to 9 p.m. via Wiscard access. No occupants past 9 p.m.
- Saturdays—closed to public users. Open to engineering faculty, staff and students 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. via Wiscard access (closed on home football Saturdays). No occupants past 5 p.m.
- Sundays—all users: noon to 9 p.m.; engineering faculty, staff and students 9 p.m. to midnight via Wiscard access. No occupants past midnight.
- Engineering Centers Building (Lost and found is located in B1084 Engineering Centers.)
- Engineering Hall (Lost and found is located in 1150 Engineering Hall.)
- Engineering Research Building
- Materials Science and Engineering Building
- Mechanical Engineering Building (Lost and found is located in 3107 Mechanical Engineering.)
- 1410 Engineering Drive
- Water Science and Engineering Laboratory
- Wendt Commons