All College of Engineering buildings (except Water Science and Wendt)
Open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Closed to the public and non-engineering campus groups on weekends and holidays. NOTE: Engineering faculty, staff and students can access engineering buildings (except Wendt) after hours at designated entry doors using the card-reader to scan their current Wiscard (UW ID). Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or requests for Wiscard access to College of Engineering buildings.
Fall hours—beginning Sept. 5, 2018
First floor: Closed for remodeling fall 2018 and spring 2019 semester for remodeling. To reserve the visualization and VR labs, use the College of Engineering room reservation system.
- Monday through Thursday—Open to all users 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Open only to engineering faculty, staff and students 9 p.m. to midnight via Wiscard access. No occupants after midnight.
- Fridays—Open to all users 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Open only to engineering faculty, staff and students 5 to 9 p.m. via Wiscard access. No occupants after 9 p.m.
- Saturdays—Closed to public users. After Sept. 29, open to engineering faculty, staff and students noon to 5 p.m. via Wiscard access only on non-football Saturdays; closed Oct. 6 and 20 and Nov. 3 and 24. No occupants after 5 p.m.
- Sundays—Open to all users noon to 9 p.m. Open only to engineering faculty, staff and students 9 p.m. to midnight via Wiscard access. No occupants after midnight.
- Legal holidays—Closed.
- Closing at 5 p.m. Nov. 21. Closed for Thanksgiving Nov. 22-24.
- Note that the makerspace may have different hours from the building open hours. Check the makerspace Facebook page for up-to-date information.
Engineering Centers Building (Lost and found is located in B1084 Engineering Centers.)
Engineering Hall (Lost and found is located in 1342 Engineering Hall.)
Mechanical Engineering (Lost and found is located in 3107 Mechanical Engineering.)